Are you frustrated because you entered the United States illegally and married a U.S. citizen, but still can’t travel out of Country, get a driver’s license or work legally?

If so, then I know exactly how you feel.

If you’re like most people who come here illegally, you probably start off full of drive and excitement, and make good progress in your life here. But, you still can’t get your life going because you don’t have your Green Card.

Frustrated and embarrassed, you end up feeling like a failure because nothing seems to work out the way you planned.

Until recently, the only way to break free from this cycle was to file a request for “Amnesty”, called a waiver, then LEAVE the United States to wait and pray for immigration to say yes.

However, the BIG problem with this option is that you must leave your spouse and family behind and go back to your home Country. Then, if immigration denies your waiver, you are left stuck away from your family, possibly forever.

That’s why today, I am thrilled to share with you a solution to your problem of illegal entry into the U.S.
— if you have married a U.S. citizen.

My name is Ray Wood and I am an Immigration Lawyer in the Albany, NY area. Immigration is Federal law, which means it is the same law for all the States here in the U.S.

Thus, an immigration lawyer can represent you even if you live in another State. Much of this work is done in the office, over the telephone and via email. Then your packet is sent directly by me to USCIS (immigration office). This allows you to choose the immigration lawyer who you feel is the best fit for you and your situation.

Ok, let me explain how this new amnesty-like waiver works.

There are four main steps.

— You first need to discuss your situation with an immigration lawyer. Then your immigration lawyer will need to file a petition for your spouse and pay the filing fee.

— Once this petition is approved, your immigration lawyer will next prepare and file the I-601A provisional waiver for the spouse who entered the U.S. illegally. Now, the great part is that your spouse is allowed to stay here in the U.S. while this waiver is being processed. This means you won’t have a long separation from your family and lose pay while waiting in another Country.

— Once the wavier is approved, your spouse will just need to make a trip back to his or her home Country to pick up their documents at the Embassy, then come back to the U.S.

— Now your spouse may apply for his or her Green Card from within the U.S.

Here are some of the benefits of applying for this new provisional waiver program:

• You get your Green Card.

• You get a Social Security Number to work legally in the U.S.

• You can get your Citizenship three years later.

• You get to travel out of the U.S to visit relatives.

• You lose your fear that you will be deported.

The response to this new wavier rule has been incredible for the people who know about it. However, I think a lot of people have still not heard that it went into effect on March 4, 2013.

By now you’re probably wondering how much this wavier will cost.

Well, since I don’t know your exact immigration situation, I can’t quote a price.

I can tell you that my legal fees are very reasonable. This is done by keeping costs as low as possible in order to pass on those savings to you. Give me a call and tell me your situation and I can advise you how much it will cost.

The reason I enjoy doing these new waivers is because it is like hitting the lottery for a lot of people who entered illegally, married a U.S. citizen but thought they would never have a shot at a Green Card or Citizenship.

This may be the missing link you’ve been searching for to finally turn your hopes and dreams into reality. So if you’re looking for peace of mind for your home and family, just give me a call to discuss your case.

Imagine the freedom and exhilaration of getting your Green Card. Safe and secure in the fact that you can come home to your family after working on the books with a State issued driver’s license and a Green Card. I am already happy for you and your spouse.

Take advantage of this new provisional wavier program by calling me for a free confidential consultation at 518-330-8722.